Tweaking your mortgage could save you thousands in interest, allowing you to have some extra cash when you really need it. And it's not only about getting a better interest rate, it's about structuring the mortgage in the right way too.
Some reasons to review your mortgage
- Whilst interest rates are currently low, they're forecast to increase.
- Lending criteria is becoming stricter so make sure your current mortgage structure is future-proofed.
- Changing how your mortgage is set up could free up much needed cash flow.
- With just a little discipline you can pay your mortgage off sooner and save a serious amount of money.
- Maybe your mortgage isn't well structured and makes managing a budget difficult.